SPSS Licensing Information
UCOP negotiated a contract for SPSS Statistics Premium, providing the UCSB community access to licenses which include 16 modules and AMOS.
- The new license is available, effective 1/1/16.
- New codes are available for everyone who fills out the new license request form at UCSB - SPSS License Request.
- Log in to the website, using your UCSB NetId and password, the login button is in the upper right corner of the page. Once you log in, you will be able to fill out and submit the form.
- A new code and instructions for downloading the software will be emailed to you.
- Information about updates and patches will be posted at the download site.
- The Premium package includes 16 modules and AMOS.
- This license is available for Windows and Macintosh.
- New licenses will replace and upgrade current SPSS installs.
- Help resources (YouTube video)
to view a short video which will walk you through the steps to install IBM SPSS Statistics 23.
Manuals and installation documentation.